Monday, February 2, 2009

"Egging" it on

Let's just face it...I just have bad luck when it comes to cars and computers. Even though I love my car and have even given him a name (Hunter)...recently he's been giving me the most trouble. In the past year or so, I've experienced everything for totaling to towing with my
car(s), but recently I experienced something new...I got "egged".


The surprising thing is that it was complete strangers who decided to egg my car. I can't really explain the appeal of this random adolescent type of prank, but it did cost me $12 to get my car washed. $7 for the wash and $5 extra to scrub the egg off. As the short-statured Hispanic man held his nose while he scrubbed the side of car with a big brush, I decided it was worth the extra $5 not to have to clean it myself.
If you'd like to see and read more about my car adventures you can check out my photo album called A Tale of Two Tuscons.

1 comment:

CWJ said...

Funny...that happened to me last year...and I blogged about it! Somehow I missed that egging stage of adolescence.