Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Minty Fresh

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about a desire to get serious about my financial life. I've been working on this lately and actually made a budget for myself the other night using some percentages from Dave Ramsey's book, More Than Enough. Then today I was introduced Mint.com. This website is AMAZING!



You can import all of your bank accounts, credit card accounts, investments, loans, etc. so you can keep up with all of it in one place. But...what's even better is that it helps your categorize your expeditures and let's you see where all your money is going. As you can tell, I'm pretty excited about this website and I just wanted to share my discovery. So check it out!


1 comment:

Leah said...

Hey Lauren, I found you through the Patterson's blog. How are you doing? I checked out your blog and am glad to get an update.