Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jesus Jeans

While Andrew and I were on our lunch break today, we stopped by a Christian book store called Mardel's. This is a great store for Christian books, educational supplies, and apparently...Christian apparel.
As we walked through the store, we were talking about how cheesy most Christian T-shirts are. Exhibit A:
But then I rounded the corner and I found the Jesus Jeans (my name for them).
They're a product of the company "Not Of This World". In addition to jeans, they also manufacture Christian shoes, hats, wallets, and of course...T-shirts. NOTW has an edgier look than most Christian apparel, but seriously I'm not sure that wearing Jesus Jeans is what being "not of this world" is about.
Thoughts?

1 comment:

Care said...

Hmmm...I don't even know what to say. That's probably one of the weirdest Christian bookstore items I've ever seen...and the list is pretty long! I'll let you know when I have a real opinion:)