Monday, May 11, 2009

New Girls' Ministry Book!

God has clearly ordered so many steps along the path of my ministry journey. One particular confirmation step came a few years ago when I had the privilege and honor to work under the direction of Jimmie Davis, Director of Girls' Ministry at First Baptist Spartanburg, SC. Mrs. Jimmie has been such an inspiration and encouragement to me, and I was truly blessed to have this opportunity as a part of my journey into the world of girls' ministry.

Mrs. Jimmie and Mr. Sam

In 2007, Lifeway published Jimmie's Girls' Ministry Handbook. It's a great book that I've referred to many times. I just found out yesterday that Jimmie has a new book that came out on May 1st called the Girls' Ministry Idea Book . I can't wait to go buy it!


If your looking for this or some other girls' ministry resources, you can check out the girls' resources page at Lifeway.com.

No comments: