Saturday, May 2, 2009

From Project ME to Project Runway

Although it's been about two weeks since the event. I wanted to report that Project ME was a success! We had 80 girls and 40 leaders who showed up for the night. We all had a lot of fun, but only a little sleep. Here's a highlight video that Gayle put together for us.

After the lock-in I spent a couple of days on the couch catching up on some rest an a whole season of Project Runway.

I finished about 12 hours of Project Runway as I laid on the couch recovering from the lock-in and nursing a pretty intense backache. After a sleepless night of pain, a sick stomach, and a visit to the doctor, I was told that I probably had a muscle injury and needed to keep taking advil and using a heating pad. Two weeks later...I'm not 100%, but I'm tons better.



I'm back in the game and gearing up for BR 09! I've been processing applications all week long and finally made it to the bottom of the stack yesterday. We're planning to take 500 JH students and adults to Beach Retreat at South Padre Island on June 14th-19th. More to come about Beach Retreat...

No comments: