Friday, May 22, 2009

Em and Em

Lately, I've been talking a lot about Emilys and it's getting pretty confusing.  Between Facebook and my phone it seems that there are or have been at one time or another, at least 14 Emily's in my life. Today I just want to introduce you to two Emilys who are pretty important people in my life right now!

Introducing Emily Hodges...


She's one of my best friends.

Loyal.

Trustworthy.

One of the most encouraging people in my life.

Amazing shopper.

Fabulous dresser.

She's not a mom, despite what the picture looks like.

Single. (I'll let you know if your worthy of her.)

There are not enough words to describe how much I appreciate her!

Friday was her 26th Birthday...Happy Birthday Emily!

You can follow her on Twitter elh2005.

And Emily Kormash...


I don't know Emily very well yet, but here's what I do know...

She's our summer intern for JHigh.

Sarcastic.

Works hard.

Doesn't complain.

Not single, but not married (see picture with boyfriend Matt).

Going to be a senior in at A&M.

Funny.

You can follow her on Twitter as Kormasher.

Sorry if you were looking for a blog about candy or a white rapper...you won't find that here.  This is just a little introduction of two important people in my life.  I hope you enjoyed this blog just as much as the candy that melts in your mouth not in your hand.

1 comment:

CWJ said...

It makes me a little sad that I don't know your Emilys! Wish I did b/c they sound great. Oh, and have I told you lately that I miss you? Because I do. A lot.