Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Skinny Jeans on Me?





I want to wear skinny jeans.

I'm finally admitting it. I never thought I'd be into them, in fact I opposed them with a vengeance at first. But now I think they're almost essential. Skinny jeans look great with boots, flats, and heels...and I want them to look great on me.

If you're a girl, you know that it's already hard enough to find a pair of jeans that look good. I've got a feeling that finding skinny jeans that look good on me is going to be even harder. So, I'm starting today on my quest for skinny jeans. Here are some tips I picked up from a fashion website:

DO
• Try on everything. A skinny jean from one brand will fit entirely differently from that of another brand.• There are three widths to choose from -- straight, skinny and super-skinny. The easiest and most widely appealing will be the straight jean. It is closest to a boot cut and will flatter most women. If you are more comfortable, then move on to a skinny. • To hide figure flaws, try the new skinny black jean. With a lean black top and heeled boots, it will hide those hips and will create a long, lean silhouette.

DON'T
• Don't be afraid of the skinny jean.• Don't worry too much about the brand. Worry more about the fit and make sure that you're comfortable with your pick. • Don't shop alone but don't bring a gang of friends. Bring along that one friend whose opinion you trust the most.

1 comment:

Jennifer Mills said...

I would LOVE to wear skinny jeans too! But there is no way my big fat legs would look remotely cute in any pair, I'm sure! :)